Featured
Xbox One Stuck On Mute
Xbox One Stuck On Mute. Have him record the voice message and listen to it. This will solve 90% of issues.

We've reset the console & revised all relevant settings to no avail. Today i went to play and same thing. Does anyone know of a fix for an xbox one which won't come off mute despite buying new headsets & trying different controllers?
Why Is My Xbox One Stuck On Mute?
If 2 is false try another mic. I see this appears to be a common problem when i googled it, my son is very unhappy after getting new accessories from santa & still not being able to join in on parties! The headset still works fine on other audio devices though.
Just Ignore The Girl 😊😊 And Also Sorry For The Quality Of The Video It Is My First One Peace 🏻
I have tried turning off and on again, doing a power cycle, and a soft reset. You can check your profile settings and see if the microphone on your account is being controlled. Press j to jump to the feed.
Go To Settings And All Settings.
We've reset the console & revised all relevant settings to no avail. Have him record the voice message and listen to it. Hard reboot, update controller firmware, change batteries nothing worked.
I Am Currently Trying To Solve This Problem With A Friend On The Phone And Is Too Coincidental That Adaptblade Posted 25 Minutes Ago.
I try for a long time to fix it. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. I had downloads running in the background.
Performed The Latest Xbox Update Tonight And Now The Stereo Headset Adapter Is Stuck On Mute, With No Sound Coming Through The Headset At All.
I have the official xbox one stereo headset adapter and official headphones. I’ve tried leaving it for 30 minutes then powering up again. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators.
Comments
Post a Comment